Join Compass for a progressive alliance
Compass is preparing the foundations for a progressive victory at the next general election – building the alliances of ideas, parties, organisations and people that we'll need to make it happen.
This isn't for the faint of heart. We have a lot of work to do in our parties and our communities. Arguments to win. Bridges to build. Trust to earn. And we need you with us.
Become a member today and start organising for a progressive alliance.
Joining Compass will be good for your soul, but you’ll also get:
- Access to membership events - Take part in member group calls and live events across the UK. Members receive discounts on ticketed events
- Access to live podcast calls - Tune into our live recordings for #ItsBloodyComplicated and put your own questions to our guests like Yanis Varoufakis, Ed Miliband and Miatta Fahnbulleh
- Access to Compass political party groups - Compass party groups (Compass Labour, Greens, Lib Dems and non-aligned) are working within and across parties to unite around a progressive agenda that can win the next election. Compass Members can join these groups and our planning calls with MPs like Clive Lewis, Layla Moran and Caroline Lucas who are leading the same charge in Parliament.
- A Compass membership card - Personalised and made with biodegradable materials
- Local Compass groups - Connect with Compass members and allies in your community
- What it means poster- Inspired by progressive thinkers, new members will receive one of four collectable posters
- Invitation to the Annual General Meeting - Meet other members, steer our future and take part in workshops and debates on the issues of the day