Join Compass for a Good Society
No one person, party or organisation can deliver the change we need. That’s why Compass exists.
We are building the alliances of ideas, parties, organisations and people like you and me to transform our society.
When you join Compass we'll ask you to RSVP to your next local groups meeting where you can share ideas and strategies to make change in your community.
Joining Compass will be good for your soul, but you’ll also get:
- Local Compass groups - Connect with Compass members and allies in your community
- Access to membership events - Take part in member group calls and live events across the UK. Members receive discounts on ticketed events
- Access to live podcast calls - Tune into our live recordings for #ItsBloodyComplicated and put your own questions to our guests
- Access to Compass political party groups - Compass Labour, Greens, Lib Dems and Non-aligned are working within and across parties to build a progressive majority that can win the next election. Compass Members can join these groups and our planning calls with MPs like Clive Lewis, Layla Moran and Caroline Lucas who are leading the same charge in Parliament
- A Compass membership card - Personalised and made with biodegradable materials
- What it means poster- Inspired by progressive thinkers, new members will receive one of four collectable posters
- Invitation to the Annual General Meeting - Meet other members, steer our future and take part in workshops and debates on the issues of the day